- Organic carrot bunches with tops. Need about 7 tender carrots for the week. 1 per day. Remove tops as soon as you get home. Keep them cool in transit.
- Organic cabbage, green or purple. Peel off outer leaves and toss. Peel off as much inner leaf as you need per day. Only need about 5 x 5cm or 2x2 inch per day.
- Small bunch of broccolli. Flowers used in saladsa and stems can be used in soups
- Organic Beets - 1 bunch. Remove the tops (usually wilted and bruised) when you get home. Beets keep for many weeks in fridge in a ziplock baggy. Eat 1/8 beat per day
- 3.5 Apples. Can buy 3 pound bags for best deals. at least 1/2 an apple per day
- 1 lemon - used for seasoning and water flavor
- 1 lime - used for seasoning
Soft fruits in season: need 7 servings, 1 for each breakfast
- Cantaloupe - has about 8 servings, cleansing, great for eyes
- Lundberg Organic Long Grain Brown Rice
- Lundberg Organic Wild Rice Blend
- Whole oat groats
1 meat minimum per day. Only 1/4 lb per meal or less
- Organ meat - chicken livers
For each day that you work, you can prepare vegies and fruits. Wash fruit and vegies with Dawn anti-bacterial soap.
Carrots and be washed and the tops trimmed off. Cut into 5cm or 2 inch pieces and put in ziplock baggie with a little cabbage and a few apples.